Brookfield manufactures heavy duty door closers (operators) for a wide range of specialty applications including radiation doors. They are available for both new projects or can be tailored to retrofit existing installations. Our heavy duty operators are found across the globe for powering doors in heavy commercial and industrial settings, fine retail establishments, unique architectural entranceways and many other locations. Product lines are listed per UL 325 for commercial/industrial use and marked for CE compliance. Several door closer styles are available and may be configured to your specifications. Products range from standard swinging door operators, low energy operators, sliding door operators to our innovative fully concealed direct couple operators.
Swinging Heavy Duty Door Closers
Click on Model Name for Specs and to get a Quote.
- Battery Back Up (BBU) – provides DC power directly to the motor for a one-time emergency opening during each power interruption.
- Uninterrupted Power Supply (UPS) – provides AC power directly to the main power supply of the door operator for uninterrupted use.
- Accessory Output – upgrade for control of external device: maglock, electric strike, door position switch (device not included).
- Smoke/Fire Alarm – dry contact input from external command closes door. Customer to supply specific instructions.
- Last Man Out (LMO) – used on radiation vault doors.
- 180° Swing – modifies a 90° pull open linkage to swing 180°.
- Audible Alarm – signal sent to alarm while door is moving (device not included).
- Stack Pressure Monitoring (SPM) – input signal from an external device (not included), increases motor torque to resist a pressure differential.
Sliding Heavy Duty Door Closers
- Sliding Door Operators** – Single and bi-parting door operating systems for commercial/industrial doors that weigh 500 lbs to doors weighing in excess of 100,000 lbs**!
*Providing Maximum Operating Torque and door width has not been exceeded
**Providing Maximum Horizontal Operating Force and door speed has not been exceeded